Thursday, September 20, 2012

 
 
Self evaluation (must write at least 3 sentences for each question)

1. Explain the process you went through to develop your drawing.
   The process that I went through started with making this picture started with drawing all the values in their faces. We went to the window so that we could trace the values. Then we shaded the back of the picture. After that we retraced the picture to a page in our sketch book. Once the picture was traced on the paper, we had to draw and shade the values back onto the page and color in the whole picture.

2. Explain how you found the different values in the portrait?
    I found the values in the picture by looking at the picture through the light of the window. This help us because it help me see through the paper and find the different values. Also the picture was printed in black and white so it was easier to see the values. Another tool that I used was my value chart.
3.  Did you achieve a full range of the different values within your portrait?  How?
    I think I did achieve full range of the different values in my portrait. I think I did because I learned how to do the different values with many different steps such as using my values chart. I also used the values to make is realistic by using the values.
4. Describe your craftsmanship.  Is the artwork executed and crafted neatly?
   My craftsmanship was very neat and organized. This is because I didn't want anything to go wrong. My artwork is executed and crafted neatly. It is neat because there are no random marks or lines on the picture.

5. List any obstacles you had to overcome and how you dealt with them.
   One of the obstacles I faced was when I was trying to trace the shapes of the value. This is because there are so many and while doing this I tried to do the best that I could. I dealt with them by looking at references and trying to make it really realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment