Thursday, October 4, 2012



Chalk Mural Critique 
                                                                                                                                      
1. Explain your experience working on a team and executing your ideas for the mural.
    I liked working on a team because we were doing such a big project that I would've needed help anyways. I also like this group because we all came to an agreement when we were deciding what to draw on the wall. I think we should work in groups more often because we get done faster and we are bringing all our talents together. So in the end I really like working in a group.
2. Explain the importance of collaboration when working on a team.
   Collaboration is very important because we all need to communicate on our ideas. If we don't, then our work will never get done. So if you don't communication, then the whole project will never get done. Also if we don't like each, we would still have to work together to get everything done.
3.  How successful was this project? Explain how and why.
   I think this project was very successful. I think this because our angel wings turned out very well. We got the wings the same size and the have many different colors in them that go really well. Also our background turned out very good because the blues, purples, and blacks go together really well. We also learned how to blend in the colors with a paint brush. This technique worked really well.
4. Explain how you feel about creating artwork that others can interact with. Ex. Involving the whole school? 
   I love having the whole school being able to look and interact with my art. I like this because my art is usually just in the classroom. But when we do it outside then everybody can see it. Also everybody can interact with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment